Coriander is a famous Ayurvedic herb known for its miraculous
medicinal properties all over the world. It is a great source of several
vital nutrients like potassium, iron, Vitamins A, K, and C, folic acid,
magnesium, and calcium that can help heal many health conditions.
1. Boil two teaspoons of powdered coriander seeds in a cup of water
and drink the solution daily to lower blood cholesterol levels.
2. Simple home remedy for indigestion: Drink an infusion prepared by
boiling a teaspoon of coriander seed powder in a cup of water.
3. To treat urinary disorders, take 20 g of fresh coriander, 20 g of
coriander seeds and 10 raisins [black with seeds] and crush them in 2
liters of water and boil the mixture until it reduces to 1ltr. Filter and store in
a glass bottle. Consume this water over the day. This simple remedy
cleanses the kidneys, bladder and disinfects the urinary tract.
4. Having coriander tea prepared by steeping two teaspoons of
coriander seeds in a cup of warm water are valuable in treating Anaemia.
This home remedy is helpful in reducing kidney problems and
osteoporosis conditions as well.
5. Prepare an infusion of coriander tea with a teaspoon of coriander juice
and a pinch of salt in it. Consume this solution two times in a day after
having a meal to help control diarrhea naturally.
6. Coriander tea provides relief from rheumatic pains and swelling if
taken regularly. In addition, you can also apply crushed coriander leaves
on painful joints.
7. Boil a cup of water and add a teaspoon of coriander seeds in it. Let
the solution steep for about 15-20 minutes. Finally, cool and strain the
liquid. Washing the eyes with this mix serves as an excellent natural
remedy to reduce eye irritation and swelling associated with pink eye.
8. Crush some fresh coriander leaves and add some water to form a
paste. Use this paste on the skin to get rid of rashes. You can mix honey as
9. Applying a combination of one teaspoon each of coriander juice and
turmeric can help you get rid of pimples and blackheads.
10. The paste of Coriander leaves applied to the forehead provides fast relief
11. For effective treatment of menstrual cramps, one should need to boil
a few Coriander seeds in a cup of water and drink the liquid.