Castor oil is truly one of the best-kept secrets in the world of natural health. Taken from the bean of the castor plant, this oil is one of the most ancient ones, known for its powerful therapeutic properties. It has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, for which it is being used for centuries.
The castor oil benefits for health and wellness are extensive. It has been used as a great remedy for various illnesses and can be consumed internally or applied on the skin externally. It can be used on the skin or taken as a dietary supplement and can even be rubbed into the hair. Castor oil benefits the skin, hair, internal organs and many bodily systems, even increases and strengthen our immune system.
- Possessing anti-inflammatory properties, Castor oil is used as an effective remedy for Arthritis. It acts as an excellent massage oil for joint pain, nerve inflammation and sore muscles.
- Acts as an excellent source to relieve pain and reduce inflammations.
- An excellent remedy for Backaches and other back troubles.
- Consuming a teaspoon of castor oil can be an excellent remedy for constipation, as it is a powerful laxative.
- It provides the minerals essential to growing strong hair without split ends, benefits the scalp by improving blood circulation and moisturising dry, flaky and itchy skin.
- Castor oil provides Vitamin E that is essential for clear skin with reduced wrinkles, acne and help in removing corns. Castor Oil also moisturises the skin to keep it supple.
- Castor oil also contains active compounds called undecylenic acid which is very effective for treating the fungal infection that irritates the skin.
Making this Health wonder ‘Castor Oil’ your best companion, will proffer you with glowing skin, shiny hair, strengthened bones and more active immune systems.
All we have to do is either take in a teaspoon of the oil mixed with orange/any other juice to result in a taste that is less bitter. Externally, it can be used as a pack on the affected area or can also be applied to a small quantity on the problematic region.