I am looking for...
No.1 Ayurveda Hospital & Panchakarma Treatment Center in Kerala, India
Welcoming you to the World of Authentic Ayurveda and Traditions!
Located at a peaceful lush ambiance in Alappuzha district, Kerala, Krishnendu Ayurveda has been voted as the Best Ayurveda Hospital thrice in Kerala, India for its exceptional quality of treatment and medicine.
Why Krishnendu Ayurveda is the Best Ayurvedic Treatment Centre in Kerala, India
- Forerunners in Authentic Ayurveda and Yoga since 1908.
- Run by 4th Generation family of Ayurveda Physicians with a tradition Since 1908.
- Offers finest quality of Ayurveda medicines concocted using authentic and traditional formulations passed down from generations.
- Has well-qualified doctors and highly trained masseurs with a knowledge of ancient Ayurvedic & Panchakarma treatment techniques.
- Successfully completed NABH preliminary Assessment
- Approved Centre for Reimbursement on Treatments for Kerala Govt. Employees.
- Voted Thrice Best Ayurveda Treatment Centre in Kerala, India for its exceptional quality of treatment and medicine.
- Has successfully treated and spread smiles in more than 2.5 million patients since 1908.
Processing a Rich Ayurvedic & Panchakarma expertise of 108 years, Krishnendu Ayurveda Hospital follows a holistic curative methodology aimed at finding the root cause of the disease and healing it.
HEAR FROM OUR CUSTOMER
When it comes to treatments, I am not claiming that it was quick and miraculous as I knew it will not be, but I can safely say that I did feel that many changes happening in my body. During my course of treatment there I received the best care I could get and had a magical time enjoying each and every day. The day started with a morning yoga session which lasted for 1 hour, then having the sumptuous but low calorie breakfast at the ootupura restaurant.following with Ayurvedic therapies like udvarthana,Dhara etc .as for exercise part krishnendu has a lot of options like a multi gym,hydro exercises at the pool, ball exercises trained by the in house physio therapist,a jogging trail and it was so easy for me to find out which worked for me the best.And in the evenings I get to talk with other clients in the place and got to know that most of them were coming here for years.all in all the experience was a pure bliss.
I now visit Krishnendu Ayurveda once a year to maintain a healthy lifestyle and detox myself . I strongly recommend this centre for everyone who are looking safe and healthy options for obesity treatments in Ayurveda.
My first consultation was with Dr. Sandeep and he was genuinely friendly and kind. He studied my problems and suggested a treatment course of 14 days. My 14 days at Krishnendu was filled with relaxing therapies sessions to me ayurveda was all about massages.but coming here I knew it’s just not massages there are many therapies like Njavara Kizhi,Dhara etc which are the most effective for back pain . Along with the soothing yoga and meditation, nutritious and tasty food and all of this was enjoyed with the help of the doctors, therapists and other staff there who know how to make a patient feel comfortable. My pain was reduced considerably and I was feeling more energetic than usual. I also believe that the serene and peaceful ambience of the facility helped a lot for my recovery. It was wonderful stay there. I am now planning to visit at least ce a year.